Friday, October 05, 2007

MJ Trim ... Hyman & Hendler














I love to shop for ribbons in NYC. It's so much fun. My two favorite places to visit are MJ Trim and Hyman & Hendler & Sons. MJ Trim has really fun novelty ribbons in stripes, plaids and patterns. They also carry a beautiful selection of floral jacquards like the green pictured above. Hyman & Hendler sells some of the finest and most beautiful ribbons in the world. It is a favorite ribbon shop of Martha Stewart. Both of these lovely shops have a limited quantity of their wares available online.

11 comments:

Shelese said...

One of my favorite stories to tell on my mom is... After traveling to NYC for the very first time, I called my mom and said MOM I saw the Statue of Liberty!! and she said unimpressed "But did you see the ribbon shop?!" lol.

It must be some shop!! I'll go there next. :)

Mumsy said...

WAIT! Are you here???? I have to come see you!

jess said...

MJ Trim has great stuff!

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

I love ribbon!!! I will have to go to those stores some day!!

Michelle said...

That's my ribbon girl! There was a great tutorial blog I found through Janice about making hair bows. I am going to try it, let you know if it works. You are the queen of ribbon!

azfamily said...

Yes you are the Ribbon Queen! I think of you whenever I buy bolts of the cute stuff. These shops, along with the bead shops in the area, are my faves in NYC too!

Alicia said...

I like those ribbons. How pretty!

Shauna said...

You hit all the right spots... a perfect mix! Count on Jenni to send you to the best spots!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

This ribbon is so Gorgeous :)

Trisha said...

Hyman & Hendler is on my "Places to See Before I Leave This Earth". Although I do not plan on leaving anytime soon, I do hope to see H&H sometime in the Spring.You are one lucky duck to go there often!

Trisha Evans
my2roses
avintagewhite

love.boxes said...

Trisha, I am a lucky duck and so will you be if you get to go in the spring.. you've waited until just the right time because the new location is 10Xs prettier than the old one and makes it so much easier to see all the pretty ribbons. You're going to love it!