Monday, October 08, 2007

Halloween Decorations!!!






The first thing I wanted to do when I got home from my trip, even before the laundry ha! ha!, was to get all this Halloween junk up. I love it! Every year little c and I add one or two things. She has made a marvelous Scarecrow for the front door. I will show you when I've finished. Also, I finally finished the book review for Mrs. Dalloway, it's clear down the post list but just in case you were interested.... Also, if you like this Halloween banner, I made 3 and put 2 in the shop.


7 comments:

michelle said...

I loooooove that bunting! Soo cute what a good idea! I love your halloweend stuff. I started putting mine out this weekend too.

jess said...

So festive! I need to get my stuff out still.

Diane Duda said...

I'm crazy for that light fixture just dripping with halloween goodies!

Anonymous said...

OH me oh my!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

I don't know why my comment came up under William, guess he was logged in first. I love it allllllll!

Alicia said...

Whoa!! The chandelier looks amazing! Nice work on the Halloween decorations!

Shauna said...

Love the bunting, love, love it!
I wish we could have connected. By the time you arrived home, I was in high gear. I will email or call you with what I am thinking of ordering.