Friday, October 05, 2007

Xanadu Broadway Revival...

This musical is a spoof on the original film with John Travolta and Olivia Newton John and it is so much fun! I loved it!

You have ta baLEVE we are MaGIC.. nothing can stand in our way.... very fun!

Correction: Thank you annonymous. Michael Beck played Sonny Malone in the film Xanadu which has some other interesting fact to it. Olivia Newton John fractured her coccyx while filming the Suddenly dance sequence.

The film has been nominated for lots of Razzie awards, and although I agree that it's terrible, the writing is terrible, some of the costumes are terrible, but it's terrible in a really fun way. I like it. :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Followed your little bro home did you? Looks like soooo much fun! Did little c go too? I love the music from Xanadu, brings back childhood. Glad you are back, sounds funny when I don't live there anymore, but I missed ya!

Anonymous said...

John Travolta was in Grease with Olivia Newton John -- not Xanadu.