Monday, June 15, 2009

Pedi...


This thing here is the best pedicure I've ever had. According to my sister-in-law B.. "it gives you the pedicure you wish you could get at the salon, but they are too afraid to give you." ... of course that is discounting the time when they weren't afraid! Jenni and I went for pedicures at The Little America in SLC and they brought out the heavy equipment meaning dremel sanders ... yep, they actually said Black & Decker on the side. It hurt. And, Jenni and I were giving each other some interesting looks the whole time. You know I use a dremel sander every week to shape the lids and sand the inside of the little boxes I paint.. I don't want someone to use that thing on my feet again.. but I digress.
These Ped Egg things are fabulous and they cost about $10 and last a good long time. so far I've cut my pedicure cost down from $40 per month to about 50 cents per month and in a recession.. that is some real savings!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I use mine right after my feet soak in some really warm water. It seems to work even better that way.

I am LoW said...

So weird, but I think I am the only one way unimpressed with the ped egg.