Monday, April 16, 2007

Hand Painted Love Boxes for Mother's Day...



There have been several requests regarding Mother's Day Love Boxes... This is the deal. There are quite a few in the Etsy Shop and the Ebay Shop already that may be perfect for your specific kind of mom. I will be adding a few more over the next few days and highlighting them on the blog to give everyone a few ideas. If you remember something that isn't listed, let me know and I will look through my stock. Thanks for your support everyone, it is much appreciated.
The quotes in these deep plum boxes with red roses read:
Box 1. A mother's arms are made of tenderness... Victor Hugo
Box 2. I remember my mother's prayers... they have clung to my all my life... Abraham Lincoln
Box 3. A mother's love is peace... Erich Fromm

2 comments:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

How sumptuously rich and deep and gorgeous! Like chocolate :)

Anonymous said...

Hey these look really wonderful...thanks for sharing this with us...and on this note i'd also like you to visit my blog on Mother's Day Cards and check out all that i've posted there...i'm sure you'll enjoy your visit!!!