Monday, February 05, 2007

Pink Elephants...


I did a lot of painting Saturday. I finished these elephants which say inside, "Thank heaven for little girls." & "Sugar n' Spice n' everything nice." & "A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend..."
For these simple baby gifts, I think I will stick with the top design. What do you think?
Another thing, this weekend was fun because I got to give away one of the blue boy elephants to a friend who had a cute baby boy with a head full of red hair. He is adorable! Congratulations!!!

4 comments:

Rach said...

I like them all Tiff. I think the little bows on the tails are so cute. But they are all adorable.

Shelese said...

I love those too. I had my girls pick their fav. they said they like the sparkley one best but wish they could see his eye. ha.

love.boxes said...

Sheesh, you better call me. I don't remember how I painted those exactly. I will need some pictures of the old ones and we should figure out how you want to ship them.

Michelle said...

I like the pink tails and little heart too, although I am always a fan of sparkly!