Monday, February 05, 2007

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie...



Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie...
(I like this recipe much better than the one I gave out in the Christmas card several years ago.)
2 9" unbaked pie shells
4 eggs
1 tsp. good Mexican Vanilla
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cup butter
2 cups semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips either way, I like the Guittard
Beat eggs until foamy. Beat in flour, sugars and vanilla until well-blended. Add butter and blend. Stir in chips and nuts. Pour into unbaked pie shell. Bake 45 min. at 325 degrees. The recipe says to serve warm with ice cream, but I really love it best cool and the next day.
2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the Mexican Vanilla from http://www.MexicanVanillaExtract.com. It's the best I've ever had!

love.boxes said...

Thanks so much Brian. I appreciate the tip. I find that I run out so quickly, it will be wonderful to have an on-line source.

Michelle said...

Yum! I like my dessert the next day too. Imagine with ice cream and that hot fudge sauce jenni had on at Christmas--Yummo!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

This looks wickedly good!

Mumsy said...

That looks so good. I think I need to make that. I love anything that even remotely resembles a chocolate cookie. I've never had chocolate chip cookie pie, but now I know I need to.