Monday, February 05, 2007

Boho Bedding...

I adore this tangerine color. Several Saturdays ago, I went to Park City and I saw this beautiful blonde woman wearing a coat in this tangerine. She had a tangerine purse and a tangerine wallet with her. No one would have a tangerine wallet, unless this was their favorite color, right? It just made her look like the most fun and happy person. I think tangerine must be one of the most cheerful colors ever. Hmmm what to paint tangerine???

If anyone sees this throw anywhere, please tell me... I keep thinking about it.

See this bedding here.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow, that is colorful, you can't find the throw?? You HAVE to have that throw!! Call them pronto!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

My heart's beating faster, because I really like that purple roll !