Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Prince Caspian...

Little c and I have listened to this series several times on recorded book from the library and they are wonderful. In the film, they had to add just a bit to Prince Caspian to make it a full-length feature film, but for the most it was a fantastic job.. the kiss and the lame theme song at the end weren't quite on target and the Lion made a comment that I didn't think fit.. but for the most part it was really great.
It is more intense than the first film a bit and quite violent so you have to know your child.

2 comments:

Jan said...

In one of our Stk Wards, they took the activity day girls to see this film with their dads for a daddy daughter date afternoon. I was a little shocked for the 8 year olds. But, I guess they had fun. It will probably be a film that my daughter and I will go see. I do love the concepts of the material. But the violence is sometimes to much even for me. Thanks for the review. Have a good day Tiffany..

Amy said...

I'm ashamed to admit that I never read the Chronicles of Narnia as a child! I don't know what happened!? I just finished Prince Caspian yesterday, and am excited to see how the film compares. Thanks for the review!