Thursday, April 24, 2008

Owls...

This is the last owl in the cherry blossom tree for awhile.. until I can paint some more which I hope will be some time soon. They have flown out of the shop.
... and so I have decided since the little owl is so popular to put him into production as a postcard. I hope to see the finished product next week! Hooray!
I hate to talk so much shop lately, but we have a big church service project going on... and I was babysitting my little niece last night and dance lessons and blood drive and keeping up with the house and work has slipped through my fingers somewhat lately. The last few weeks have been more than usually crazy. I try to keep up, but you know how it is.. I know you do! But, this weekend is going to be fun. We have plans to introduce c to the Utah Symphony and possibly the new train. I try to keep up, but you know how it is.. I know you do! Good luck with all your stuff!!

10 comments:

Jan said...

Good luck with the symphony. How do you get the boxes so shiny? I love that.

Circe said...

Ruby loves the owl. She wants a cherry blossom bedroom. Maybe the owl box can be the inspiration! Carmina Burana? We're going Saturday. I love it, and I'm sure c will, too.

Michelle said...

Love the owl, I am not surprised at all she flys out of the shop! What a great postcard it will make too! Have a great weekend!

Elisa said...

How wonderful to take your little one to the symphony. We are doing the train this weekend too. Maybe we can have a mini reunion riding it! Have fun at the symphony!

I love that owl! They are so IT right now! :>)

Marina Capano said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marina Capano said...

Hi! how are you!great post.
by the way, you are invited my virtual party! I hope you visit!!!xoxoxooxoxoxo

Alison Gibbs said...

What a cute owl
Alison

Shauna said...

Enjoy the symphony. c is the perfect age to appreciate and remember this experience!!!
Have a great weekend!

Rach said...

I am glad that he is going to be on a post card. He is really cute. I love the bluebird ones too!

blah said...

Dear Tiffany, what's a blood drive?

hugs bug

Felicity