Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dansko...

According to one of my favorite books, Better Than Beauty A Guide to Charm, "Your face can't look serene, your conversation can't be bright, you personality can't radiate if your feet hurt." I love comfortable shoes, but rarely find them shopping. Cute I can find, but never cute and comfortable. I love shoes with real arch support ( I know, I must be like 95...). When I tried these on for the first time... amazing... my dream shoes.

Dansko shoes were originally from Denmark, although I think they are produced mainly in Poland these days, but whoever is making them... Good job people!

5 comments:

I'm A said...

i looooove dansko. i have three pairs! i get a new pair every spring {if i can afford it. ha}.

Alicia said...

These are the famous clogs I tried to pitch to the fam years ago. I have been wearing the clogs since my sophomore year at the BY, not to mention all the years at Sun Valley. They are great, aren't they?

Janice said...

I own several Dansko shoes. Worth every penny (and you do have to spend a pretty penny to get them.)

love.boxes said...

Boo, you always find the good stuff first! :)

These shoes are kinda pricey, but I just got to a point where I don't shop for clothing very much and I wore the last pair of sandals I bought every day for 3 summers and I just wanted some shoes that would be good for my back which takes a beating with all the painting I do. I am really excited to try wearing a pair of really good shoes and see if it makes a difference, but I think it has already. :)

allison said...

I've got a pair of fire engine red patent leather Dankso's. I love them and feel so happy when I wear them!