Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Bouquets & Boxes...

I know it hasn't looked like it, but I have been painting quite a few boxes recently. I have just finished 20 of the 2007 Christmas design, but they are still a big secret. I might show them to just you guys, but not yet.
I have also been painting a few of these bouquet boxes. Two of them are already spoken for, but 3 are available still if anyone would like them personalized... you have to let me know by tomorrow night. I can only personalize them after they are paid for, for obvious reasons.. but if anyone is interested in doing this... this is the deal. You get 10 words inside the lid and 8 on the bottom. So inside the lid it could say, "Mother, I love you dearly, dearly, dearly and more dearly..." and on the bottom it could say, " Happy Mother's Day! May 13, 2007 Love, Tabitha"
If you want them on time for Mother's Day... I'm not really sure about that. I can have them ready at the soonest to ship tomorrow afternoon and I can ship Priority Mail, but it's risky... if you want one for your best friends birthday in June... it's a cinch. Ofcourse we will change the quote for your friend. :) So, that's the deal. They will be $19.00 in the Etsy shop if anyone is interested and if you'd like them personalized, you have to let me know by tomorrow. :) It sure is a gorgeous day here, I'd love to be outside, but since I am sitting next to an open window... I'm practically there! Have a happy day!
(boxes are now listed and ready to go.. see them here...)

9 comments:

Shauna said...

Gorgeous! Your color choices are stunning!

Michelle said...

You know, I just keep thinking you created the best one ever and then you do it again! Love this one!

salty pebble said...

sooooo sweet, soooo beautiful!!!
just like you i guess...;o)x x x

your little love box's are just a beautiful gift.

i just visited your sisters blog- you are both so tallented.

x x x x kazzy x x x xx x x

Anonymous said...

Those are truly gorgeous. I love your colour selection - it's one of my current favourites, and if I could find an a-line skirt with all those shades I'd snap it up in an instant!

Do you know what your colour palette will be before you start, or do you start from the design and work out the palette by trial and error?

love.boxes said...

Cin.. thanks so much.. I love these colors too. I originally designed this box for my daughters birthday and last year these were the theme colors. As far as choosing a palette goes.. sometimes I nail it the first time and lots of times I paint a few duds before I really like them. :)

Janice said...

I'm putting in an order for one of the Christmas boxes. Can I do that?

love.boxes said...

Absolutely Janice! Question? when do you think that I should make the Christmas boxes available? I can't wait until November on this kind of a deal and I personally am one of those annoying people who starts thinking about Christmas about now. I don't like to be overwhelmed during the holidays or go to the Mall especially in search of something I need and fight all those crowds... I like to stay home and make gingerbread with little c and string lights and have fun. However, I have a sister who likes to shop on Christmas Eve and people feel strongly about when stuff gets put out. I'm just not sure if it matters in my little shop. I have kept some of the Easter Eggs in and there is almost a year until Easter comes around again. Some people like to collect for a specific holiday. Any thoughts on this Janice.. or anyone else who happense to read this horrid and long epistle? Thanks in advance!

Janice said...

I already have a bunch of Christmas presents for this coming Christmas. I have to have my shopping done before Thanksgiving or I am a wreck. I am assuming if you start posting them in October or even September you will satisfy everyone.

Shauna said...

Do "Christmas In July"