Thursday, April 19, 2007

On a more cheerful note...

My original floral photographs like this one...
...have become a line of seasonal note cards...
...like this one. They are original photographs mounted on good archival cardstock, signed and dated. This first series is entitled, Spring...
...and I am hopeful that they will be successful and available for each season. They will arrive picture perfect in a cute box with a bow as shown above and would be a great Mother's Day item. See them in the Love Boxes Etsy Shop.

8 comments:

Shauna said...

Gorgeous!

GeNee said...

They are beautiful. I can't wait to get some!

Shelese said...

That is the coolest idea! I bet they'll be a big hit.

Anonymous said...

I think these will do very well indeed in your shop!

Cherry xx

Anonymous said...

Hi ya Tif! This is a great idea! I love your work! and it's quite a pretty place you have here yourself! I'll be back, and nice to meet you!

Alicia said...

These are beautiful. Good job!

B-Blogit said...

These are stunning. Great photography and good idea to make them cards!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Beautiful bundles of Happiness!