Thursday, April 19, 2007

America at a Crossroads... PBS

America at a Crossroads is just about the most timely television you can get. A documentary series by PBS that shows the history of the United States path to war in Iraq, the history and culture of the Middle East, and actually far more topics than I can list here. As President Bush fights it out with congress over budget that will allow troops to stay in country in Iraq or force them to abandon their mission there, this is program shows both sides of the debate and much more and is something I think every American should see. If you haven't seen it, see it. I missed the first part myself and I am going to find a way to see it. Part 4 airs tonight and I don't think it's necessary to see them in order.

PBS steps up again... this is really great television. Read about it here.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

You are right, an incredible series. We are recording them.

Alicia said...

What if I missed it? Where do I get it?

love.boxes said...

I was incorrect about the parts, there are apparently 11 segments. You can see some in Utah tonight & tomorrow night at 8 on channel 7. I hope they will also be available through Netflix... don't let me down guys... so that I can see the rest because the segements are about $25 each although the money does go to a good cause. I love public TV and would throw my TV out without it.