Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My LOVE collection...



The red love was made for me by Michelle and I liked it so much that I put it up for Valentine's Day that year and never took it down. The silvery one, I just bought at Target and I like it, but I have a lot of gold in my house and I wish very much that it was brass and not aluminum so I don't know if I will keep it. The pink one is one that I made myself and just finished yesterday. I have seen those cute block letter for years, but they never have had them in my colors so I painted some. And, I was pleased with the blocks they had available at the craft store because they were nice and solid and I thought blocks should have some weight to them. They would make a good craft party/ church project because the blocks were only around $1 each.

2 comments:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Just LOVEly :)

Michelle said...

Love those pink blocks!