Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Cineraria...


Primroses were not in the greenhouse in time for my party. So I chose several colors of these cineraria which were not exactly the conversation heart pastels that I was going for, but they have the added benefit of a lovely scent. They are two weeks old in the house and they are starting to fade, but all together they cost less than the price of one small bouqet and I was able to have lots of flower power at my party.
I love the little white wicker baskets, these were available at the greenhouse for $2 and $3. They are lined with plastic, so great for watering and now I have a full collection so I will be ready next time I need a lot of flowers.

1 comment:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

I've seen these around but never got familiar with them. I'll take a closer look next time, try to find out what they smell like :)