Sunday, October 22, 2006

Alexandra Stoddard's new book You Are Your Choices...

Alexandra's new book is scheduled to be released, I understand, around the first part of January. I am excited to hear more about this new book. It was mentioned on her website some time ago that this new book will not be at all gender specific.
Alexandra describes the tulips on the cover as "peachy-pink", a color that was all the rage in 1987 and 1988 when it was the color I just had to have for my prom dress. This color must be making a big comeback, I am seeing it everywhere. Happily, the gynormous puffed sleeves have not made a comeback.
In September, Alexandra was honored again to be invited to the National Book Festival in the Home and Family category by First Lady Laura Bush. She will write about that in her next news letter which is posted on her website and comes out November 1rst or 2nd.
She is wonderful and I treasure her books. Best Wishes... Tiffany

2 comments:

Jenni said...

which of her books is your favorite? could you pick just one?

love.boxes said...

Daring To Be Yourself is my favorite.