Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Cutsie Cakes...

Hello Cupcake! Welcome to Cutsie Cakes!
The address is 354 North Main Suite #1 in Layton...
I mention the address right up front because when you realize that you can practically purchase the perfect childhood, the cure for the blues and a very happy day for just $2.50.. I know you'll be running right over.
They have candy.. coming ...

... and going... the old fashioned kind that makes you remember when you hauled around a red Radio Flyer and begged nickels from your grandfather to spend at the drug store.. They even have those fabulous candy lipsticks... I purchased 2.
And, then ... what is it about cupcakes that makes them 10 times better than cake? It's the cuteness and it's the swirly, twirly frosting. If you are a frosting lover, these cupcakes are for you. There is no better frosting. Yum!
I love the mint chocolate and the peanut butter and they have wonderful pumpkin spice cookies (WITH FROSTING) that you must try. Heaven!
.. The chocolate with a cherry on top!
There are also so many really fun gifts and other Cutsie cute things to see. Did I mention that the ceiling is pink?!?
This Halloween cupcake is huge. You can share it with your 7 favorite friends (maybe four friends if you like cake as much as I do and 8 if you happen to possess tons of self control around Chocolate CAKE!!!) Anywho, you can order these ginormous cupcakes and they will sport the appropriate design... birthday, Christmas.. I bet they will make you a ginormous cupcake for Groundhog day if you ask nicely.
After visiting so many bakeries and cupcakeries in NYC.. I am very pleased to see that we can do just as well right here in Davis County! Have fun! You can thank me later. :)

5 comments:

Circe said...

Those pictures look like something our of a Tiffany dream! I'm on my way...!

Shelese said...

Awesome! I'm on my way too! What a fun place, can't wait to try it out.

sws said...

I love this place...it's a good last minute Visiting Teaching treat! Don't tell them I didn't bake them.....

GeNee said...

I think I will take some up to Dad for his birthday. We will try them out.

Holly said...

Next time you are down southward, you must stop by The Sweet Tooth Fairy Bake Shop in Provo. The Raspberry Lemonade cupcake is adorable and delicious!