Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In addition to Christmas Boxes...

I made this little box for a lovely dark haired baby named Lily.
... and put together these little favor bags for little c's b-day party. Do you see Pancake peeking out of there. c and I collaborated on that one. She didn't realize how difficult it is to get to the final design. I think she had to draw a simple sketch 9-10 times before we got the exact shape we needed. I was proud of her for sticking it out with me. There are a few Pancakes in the shop.. but no blue lilies I'm afraid although there are yellow and pink.


4 comments:

Mrs. L said...

Love the Love Boxes. They are so charming.

Michelle said...

Beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Those boxes are so cute! The goodie bag is so pretty with all that gingham :)

ellie said...

Oh, I wish I could come to the party ! Ellie