Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nacho Dinner...

I stole the Nacho dinner idea from Janice. Thanks Janice!
I'm sorry that my photo doesn't look more appetizing because it really was delish. It was one of the more expensive and less healthy and less cheap eats and while it's super easy.. it's not really that fast at least the way I did it.
I browned some diet lean burger with taco seasoning.
I put 1/2 of it sprinkled over the chips (which are Tostitos Multi grain.. my favorite) and I saved the other half for burritos for the next days lunch.
I warmed a full can of Rosarita Vegetarian Refried Beans (no fat)
There is a 4oz can of chopped Jalapeno chilis
A 4 oz can of sliced olives
Two medium diced Tomatoes
Lots of Moteray Jack Cheese grated and a little cheddar
I also make a little guacamole dip. Yum!
Bake at 450 degrees with the broiler on for 3-4 minutes..

6 comments:

Jan said...

Thanks Janice. This sounds easy and delicious. I love thing like this that I know the whole family will eat.

Shauna said...

I think it looks delish! Great idea!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany,
You can try this meat mixture wrap in a heated flour tortilla plus hot sauce if you like burriitos. Just
a little something different with your recipe.
Linda
xoxo

allison said...

That looks delicious. I love guacamole, too. What's your recipe?

Janice said...

I need to try that one.

Cathi said...

It's making me hungry! I want some and it's not even 6am.