Thursday, May 22, 2008

Meet My Favorite Notebook...

Don't you love this fun notebook my friend Kerri sent me.. She's my pen pal. :)
Anyway, she made this and she told me that she also made a Red, White & Blue one for her husband who was serving our country in Iraq.
They are not too tough to make and they are really fun. It's a good way to use us those bits of ribbon you may have hanging around.. a good little craft for Activity Days or 4H our Girl Scouts I think.. if you happen to be involved in any of those things. It takes only about 10-15 min.

This green, yellow and pink one will be part of the giveaway Friday.. so be sure and come back!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute idea!

Jan said...

This is so going to be done for Activity days for me. The girls will LOVE it. These are adorable. I want one too. Relief Society will never look the same. I would actually tote that around everywhere. Thanks for the share of the goods from a dear pen pal..

Elisa said...

they are very fun to make! i made them with my yw... we used modge podge and used up all sorts of scrapbook paper to put on the cover... it was easy and fun and the girls loved it!

Shauna said...

So cute! I am collecting craft ideas to keep the girls busy this summer! This will be on the list!

allison said...

Oh, this is adorable! I hope I remember to use this idea one day.