Tuesday, April 15, 2008

WII Bowl Off...

What a fun night we had last night and I have not one single photo to prove it... but, we did. There was a caterpillar and a dragon on the swings in my sister's yard having a great time together. Thomas the train made a lot of appearances along with Percy and Big City Engine. The caterpillar had a WII bowl off with all of his cousins and won every game but the last... (the caterpillar was getting a little tired). But, his bowling was amazing all night.. spare.. strike.. spare. The big cousins (and C began studying his technique). The big cousins had formed a super-hero group and were fighting off the evil Zadak with Karate Chops which was really a good thing. I should have been out there with them because I couldn't help but snag an extra slice of Extreme Veggie Pizza from The Pie (mmmmmmmmmm.. it's my favorite). In addition to the lovely yellow room that I've shown you before.. my sisters house has a few other things I love.. an amazing view of the sunset and a fridge that dispenses crushed ice. I do wish that I had just one shot of the caterpillar and the dragon. It was an Alice In Wonderland evening for sure. :)

9 comments:

Jan said...

That does sound like fun. I love veggie pizza too. Oh I might have to get me some of that this weekend. That swing sounds interesting. Your sisters house seems amazing for sure. Glad you had a fun night with family.

Michelle said...

Sounds like fun!

Amy said...

I've never tried WII or The Pie Veggie pizza. I'm glad you had such a nice time w/ family.

Shauna said...

Fun Fun Fun all the way around!
I am in love with The Pie... especially the SIZE...oh my.. when they say large, it is LARGE!!!!!

Circe said...

Awesome!! What a fun group of characters! The Pie...lucky! We were just at that Chinese place next to the Pie up by the U. It's delicious, too!

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh what a fun time you all had
Alison

Janice said...

Sounds like fun. I am a fan of vegi pizza as long as there are no green peppers. I just can't eat those. I love The Pie pizza but have recently discovered, Navoles (in Draper). SOOOOOOO good.

kelly said...

oh your making me jealous. i love the pie... i want a slice!

Cathi said...

Don't you just love wii? Bowling, baseball and no kicking and killing each other. I love it!We wii with our grandkids all the time.