Thursday, April 03, 2008

Belia Bluebird...

Did you know that she could jump rope? I didn't. I thought she could only pose for just a second before she flew off with a million things to do.. see you later.. But no, she can take a break for just a second and have some fun. Bluebirds are very busy you know. Have you ever watched one. Wow! They have a lot to do in a day. I love this quote about them...
"If bluebirds were people, they would be respected citizens who raise their families with exemplary devotion, lead productive lives, and contribute generously to charities. And they would surely be featured soloists in church choirs on Sunday mornings!"
Steve Groom & Dick Peterson.. Bluebirds 1991
I'm hoping to have Belia finished and in
tomorrow.. Have a Happy Day!

4 comments:

Jan said...

I want to be bluebird worthy for sure. Belia is adorable with her jump roping quest. I think that a bluebird does represent happiness. Love it.

Michelle said...

Didn't think you could improve on perfection but you did it!
And only you could find such a great quote on bluebirds!

Michelle said...

p.s. Did you recognize the fabric in my inspiration board? It is some of the flocked yummy fabric you gave me!

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, she is delicious! You have done it again and created something totally edible!

Lots of love to you

Cherry xoxoxoxo