Thursday, March 06, 2008

Colonial Products...


I love Eucerin cream because it saved my poor face in high school and college. I used to have to slather in on because my skin is so dry that even my poor face would crack. But it's not fun to go to bed each night with greasy white mask on your face. So, I like these creams even better.
They are made by the same company in California and I buy them through Amazon. The Colonial Dames is thicker, but soaks in better although it has kind of a funny smell. The colonial naturals smells better, like primroses, but is a bit thinner and more oily.
My skin isn't perfect, but it feels much better.

6 comments:

allison said...

I have the complete opposite of your skin...mine is horribly oily!

Janice said...

I love the Mary Kay timewise face lotion. It has sunscreen in it and I put it on every morning. I am not so dry that I have to use lotion at night. What a pain!

Leigh said...

Oh great info! I am going to order hubby some through amazon now! Thanks!

B-Blogit said...

My hands, elbows and face sometimes get so dry i have to put lotion on and wrap them in suran wrap just to keep the moisture in overnight.
I found this lotion which absorbs so much better, is not greasy and cost less per ounce than that colonial stuff.

Here is a flyer about it.
http://www.melaleuca.com/ps/pdf_us/US_RenewPIB0806.pdf

Mumsy said...

I'm so glad to know about something new to try! My face is such a wreck right now. I want to cry--it hurts from being so dry and it looks terrible!

SSWS said...

Tiff - you've mentioned this before, and I bought it..for what...2.50? and it has changed my life (skin-care wise)! Thank you for the recommendation. I'm totally converted to this moisturizer. You also introduced me to Cetaphil cleanser. I know I'll never have beautiful skin like yours, but I'll never switch from these two products. I'm going to try the Naturals too. I'll never allow a stuffy cosmetic counter lady to sell me an overpriced moisturizer again. THANK YOU!!