Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Freedom Writers...


I loved this movie. Initially I didn't see it in the theaters because it didn't get great reviews, I should not listen to reviews. The reviews claimed that this movie was canned, that it was another version of something we've seen before. But I say, it's a great story and it's true and it's inspiring... nothing like the story of a great teacher making a difference. It's PG-13 for language and violence, but I thought it was a good thing for c to see. It gave us an opportunity to have a nice discussion on several topics.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I thought it was good too, although it did make me want to lock my kids in their rooms until they are 30!

I am LoW said...

I will have to check it out.

Have you seen Radio? ANother movie with bad reviews but it's SOOO good!

jess said...

I liked this movie too (and Radio)...

Rach said...

I loved this one too but it does have some adultish themes for children.