Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

We rung in the new year like this. Well, we meaning little c. We, C and I stood by in a sleep-deprived, Grinch-like fashion and wished we were home in our bed. We actually made it until midnight, which never has happens. We had Chinese food, delicious, and watched the ball drop in Times Square, very anticlimatic. Shouldn't someone sing The Star Spangled Banner or Auld Lang Syne or something?? ... the ball drops and we sit there and watch two guys talking baseball... I didn't need to stay up to see that! Do I sound down on the New Year? I'm not.
This is going to be a great year! I'm going to get a nap sometime today and then it's going to be great! I have lots of plans for this year and I just can't wait to get started.
What did you do to celebrate?

3 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Happy New Year! Thanks for visiting my blog. Your boxes are adorable.

Linda

allison said...

Great photo! Happy New Year to you and your family. Our New Year's Eve was pretty quiet, but very perfect.

Michelle said...

Great picture! At least little c had fun!