Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer


If you happen to live with a super hero (as I do). Supers really enjoy studying the work of other supers. So, you need to rent them this film and you can sit through it as well because it's not as bad as you think it's going to be.
Last night we had a little family party for our super who came home with a great report card. We went to the store and she picked out the things we would make for dinner. She must be realizing that supers need to eat vitamins because she chose leafy greens, mushrooms, tomato, avocado and so we had a delish salad with some barbecue chicken and yummy popcorn with our show for dessert. It was a fun night!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I have wondered about this for my superhero, thanks!

Rach said...

I liked it for a superhero movie plus there are cute boys in it!

Circe said...

Good to know! Thanks for the recommendation. I'm glad we have so many superheroes among us!