Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Day in the Morning...


I was recently asked if I could name a few of my favorite Christmas storybooks. Yes I can. I apoligize if you've been reading this blog all along because I believe that I mentioned this book last year. I love Mark Beuhner's illustrations along side this classic Pearl S. Buck Christmas tale of a boy who discovers the meaning of love and finds a desire to give a gift from the heart.
Pearl S. Buck's writing is a bit sophisticated so I would say a child over the age of 6 or 7 would appreciate it more than the younger set. Anyone older would love it as well... even if they're 105.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Love this one too.

Cathi said...

Barnes and Noble are going to love you!!

Janice said...

We have this one and I love it.

allison said...

Excellent book. I already bought a Christmas book this year, but I think I'll buy this one for next year.