Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Wooden Wagon...





In all the craziness surrounding lead paint in toys and toy recalls of every kind, I appreciate the values of companies like The Wooden Wagon. These toys are made to be heirlooms and at a very reasonable cost. The dyes used are often vegetable dyes.
Little c began collecting these little hand-carved Ostheimer Dogs this year. She has the two shown (and she's getting the St. Bernards for Christmas... shhhh don't tell). I was thinking of getting this little angel for myself (Merry Christmas to me...) It looks like a little angel that I love.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, I love these pre-christmas posts of yours! these are so cute, have to go check them out!

Michelle said...

Hey, pushing daisies is on tonight! I think 7pm your time!

allison said...

Oooh, what a sweet little dog collection. Such gorgeous toys.