Thursday, November 15, 2007

Martha Ornaments...







If you haven't been to K-mart recently, it sure is a fun place. I love all of these ornaments from Martha's Sugar Plum Dreams collection. I did wish that they were made a bit better. The painting on the wooden animals was just a light spray, easily chipped. I had the same opinion of the cars and planes (plus, I worried a bit about the lead paint/China thing). I only bought the blue amigurumi elephant. He's much cuter in real life, but also could have been better made. However, these ornaments were all selling for $2.24....

8 comments:

allison said...

Oooh, I do love the elephants. But I know what you mean about wishing for better quality. I haven't seen these ornaments in person, but I've experienced poor quality and it's frustrating. But that being said...I may have to make a quick trip over to K-Mart for a few elephants!

B-Blogit said...

those are cute crocett ornaments. cant spell crochett...

Michelle said...

So cute! I miss K-mart! Are those cute crocheted animals martha's too?

Jenni said...

Why aren't you just making your own?? They'll be much better quality and cuter than Martha's!

Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison Gibbs said...

Love the elephant you got. It is a shame when things are badly made. I guess for when they are that cheap then that's the quality or lack of quality you get.
Alison

Shauna said...

I am totally getting the red waqon, it reminds me of a childhood memory I will blog about when I get the ornament.

Natasha Burns said...

oh wow i love the ones in the first pic! they're so cheap though, these sorts of things would be $8 - $10 each in Australia AND for the poor quality too.... we get so ripped off here!!!!