Friday, October 26, 2007

Reflections...

This is little c's entry in the reflections contest for this year. It was due today and she finished it this morning. I wish it would show up how it really looks, but I have a difficult time working with my camera and certain reds (tips anyone?). I did make some alterations to the photograph for display here. Anyway, I had such a great time watching her paint this. The theme was something like.. how can I make a difference or something like that.
Don't forget about the giveaway post below. :)

8 comments:

Alicia said...

This is so cute!!

jess said...

Very cute! Love the animals.

Michelle said...

Very nice job!

allison said...

This is adorable. Excellent work.

Amy said...

Way to go, Little C! The theme this year is "I can make a difference". I love what she chose as the response. Let us know how it goes!

Shelese said...

That is very cool! We all need to be more kind even the dog type people toward the cat type people... very cool.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! What a fun site you have!

BumbleVee said...

Have you tried taking photos outside in bright enough light without being in direct sunlight? It usually gives a more true colour and can be done without a flash or lights shining on the actual object.
I like putting dolls or bears in the shaded area but on a bright sunny or even a bright enough cloudy day...works pretty well for me. If you have a tripod for your camera all the better... no blurries...