Monday, August 27, 2007

Bonza the Horse...


Please don't see any Godfather imagery here... Little c wants to be a cowgirl for Halloween and she is making a painted pony like those in Hidalgo to go with her costume. Bonza the horse looks a little holstein cow at the moment, but she won't once little c gets her mane and her long black yarn tail.. She is looking very cute. Little c has actually stuffed the head already. She is doing such a great job. This is one of those projects that she has done that is amazing to me.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, it's so nice to see kids making their own costumes again! I'm always so sad to see the plastic mask and polyester action figures knocking on my door. Great job, little c!

Michelle said...

So amazing! Way to go little c! I love it, be sure and post the finished product.

allison said...

This is adorable! I'm so impressed with little c's handiwork. I look forward to the finished product!