Monday, July 09, 2007

July 4th...


Look! I got one sort of decent picture of the fireworks! I love the fireworks and the picnic and the whole thing. My mom thought the above flower arrangment that she made for the party was dumb, but I loved it! I thought it was perfectly festive as is everything that she does! Fun party Mom! In a whiny aside... my blogging time has recently been almost wiped out. I don't want to quit because I love doing this, but it will take me awhile now to get around to see everyone, I'm so sorry.. it just can't be helped.

8 comments:

Mumsy said...

Are those DHS fireworks? Ah...I miss those! Great shot!

allison said...

No need to apologize! We all get so busy in the summers. I'll keep checking back here for new posts, though!

ellie said...

What a beautiful flower arrangement your Mum is very clever ! Great firework photo too ! Take care.

Shauna said...

Have a great summer and take a break!!! It is that time of year to shift gears for awhile!
Great Fireworks shot!

Anonymous said...

You fireworks arrangement is pretty :)

Lilli in Vancouver said...

That's a great arrangement! It has that bursting fireworks look :)

Anonymous said...

WOW??? You took that firwork shot?? How wonderful!!! xxo

Michelle said...

okay, HOW did you take that picture? It is great! So are you too busy painting? Hope all is well!