Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Target...


Someone at Target likes the 4th of July. I love it myself and thought I might check and see what red, white and blue they might have. I did a "July" search and found 123 products. They've got red rubies and flag plates, you can buy a costume and dress up as Ben Franklin, they actually have all your colonial needs and if you get really in the spirit of things... you can dress your kid up as Uncle Sam.... (no I'm not kidding) and you can get all of this stuff with out even leaving your chair. Amazing... If little c ever wants to be in the parade, I know where I'm looking first.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I hit the Dollar Spot at Target yesterday.... very very cute Patriotic decorations. We have a 4th of July Bike Parade and Breakfast at Church every year. I am totally set with that one stop. I got the cutest red and blue tin buckets with a star cut in the side. I will use them for the morning decorations and then out around my pool with candles for later.

GeNee said...

Fun,fun,fun!!!