Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sweet Peas and Roses...


Almighty and eternal God, so draw my heart to you, so guide my mind, so fill my imagination... that I may be wholly yours, utterly dedicated unto you; and then use me , I pray, as you will, and always to your glory, and the welfare of your people; through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen. ~ Source Unknown
I loved this inspiring quote and hope that you'll enjoy it as well. Best Wishes for a lovely Holy Sabbath Day...
Beautiful photos by Dad. Thanks Dad!!!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I can almost smell the flowers on my screen!

Natasha Burns said...

Tiffany, Love the photos and the lovely quote.
Yes I read your comment on Michelle's blog, thank you for the compliment, glad you like that print, the original was huge and one of my faves...
Natasha : )

Michelle said...

That dad of yours! you know growing up I would have never guessed he had that kind of talent! We love sweet peas around her, brittany always know that it means her birthday is coming.

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Oh, such beautiful photos :)