Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Miss Potter...

Yesterday, I finally got to see this movie. It has taken forever to see it. The only theater that it had been playing in was quite far off and so I was just going to rent it when it came out on video, but (hooray!) it came to the local dollar theaters. Wonderful. Little c and I loved every minute of it so much I may buy it when it comes out on June 19th. Little c came home and found her old plush Peter and read him all the little Beatrix Potter stories in the house. You know, Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle is my personal favorite.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so jealous! I even thought about asking you to go with me last week but things have just been too crazy, I will probably have to wait for video, this is probably it's last week at the big K. My mom liked it too, I think she went with anita, doesn't that just sound like them? My personal fav is Hunca Munca, love the dollhouse!

Rach said...

It was most excellent. It came to our Friends of Film (independent film theater) so we went. It was awsome! It come out on DVD in June I think.

Shauna said...

I have wanted to see this, also. Thanks for the report! I will make sure we see it!

ellie said...

We love this film too, my daughters and I. I have always adored the Lake District and spent many holidays there. My favourite B Potter book has always been the Two Bad Mice, I loved the idea of two mice living in that gorgeous dolls house !

GeNee said...

I am glad you and little c got to see this movie. It was one of my all time favorites. Perfect for two artists like you and c.