Friday, May 04, 2007

Light From Heaven...


It's over... right people.. There are no more books in this series? Oh sadness. I truly loved it. These books were just very sweet. I loved the ending, but I won't spoil it just in case I am not the only person in the world who hasn't read these books.
I purchased a souvenir. I bought the book Patches of Godlight, Father Tim's Favorite quotes...
"Why don't you get a haircut? You look like a chrysanthemum." P.G. Wodehouse (love him!)
"What you do when you don't have to, determines what you will be when you can no longer help it." Rudyard Kipling
"Lord, purge our eyes to see within the seed a tree, within the glowing egg a bird, within the shroud a butterfly. Till, taught by such we see beyond all creatures, thee..." Christina Rossetti
By the time you get to book three, Father Tim is a close friend... if you haven't read these books... don't miss hanging around with him. :) This is actually the only long series like this that I have ever finished...

No comments: