Friday, April 27, 2007

Pink Tulips...



When we experience enthusiasm, we feel a new kind of freedom that can profoundly change our personality. There is an awakening, a light that transcends our consciousness. This mysterious force is a god within. This gift is given to human beings, inspiring us to create a life of significance. Live and celebrate in appreciation of this motivating inner force, this effervescent blessing. Enthusiasm urges us onward and upward. Open, receptive, aware of the highest and finest within us, we "dance to a mysterious tune" that is uniquely ours.
Alexandra Stoddard from her book Time Alive

8 comments:

Diane Duda said...

Pink tulips and purple pens! Who could ask for more?!? :)

Michelle said...

I agree, great combo, pink tulips and purple pen! and where in the world did you find such gorgeous tulips they look like peonys!

Jenni said...

Tif, your photography as usual is AMAZING!

love.boxes said...

Thanks Michelle! I am proud to say that I planted these in my yard. I took these pictures last night out in front. They are the double ruffle variety.

love.boxes said...

I do kinda wish for a peony though. :)

Shauna said...

Tulips are my all time favorite flower. Your photography is magnificent. I think I will wait til I am in town and bring you along on a camera buying trip!

Mumsy said...

Those are so lovely, Tif. Those pictures are spectacular. They look like I could just reach out and touch them on the screen.

I was going to say the same thing about peonies. I heart peonies.

Lilli in Vancouver said...

So true. I always try to keep this in mind when I'm teaching, that Joy and Spiritual connection are the highest motivators. Not criticism, as some people believe.