Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Fishy Dinner...

This is one of my 5-6 quick dinner recipes. It's amazing that people around here will still eat it. But since it takes about 10 min. to make the whole dinner, I thought I would share. You can brush the fish with a little egg white or milk, then you combine a bit of flour (I bet it would work with rice flour for gluten-free... what do you think Michelle?) ... so a bit of flour and a bit of corn meal and a bit of Cholula Chili Lime spice. I bake it for awhile at 350 and then broil it for a few minutes to make a crust on the top.
I garnish it with limes so that everyone will have a lime to squeeze on their bit. I think it makes a fairly healthy dinner with a fresh green salad.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Thanks for sharing! I always appreciate a new way to prepare fish-especially salmon.

Michelle said...

You could absolutely use rice flour and it looks yummy!

It's That Simple said...

Always looking for new ideas....and quick ones too.

Jenni said...

That looks really scrumptious. I will be trying that one. You should post your chicken enchilada recipe. You made them for us a LONG time ago, but I still love them.