Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Eastery Things...

I love Easter colors. I love eggs, chicks and bunnies.
I love spring flowers. I painted this box in 2004. I gave one like it to Alexandra Stoddard to celebrate what was then her new book, Things I Want My Daughters to Know, which is still a favorite. It has yellow daffodils on the cover.
I made these eggs last spring and Emily reminded me of them in this post.
Little c's candy from Nammy.
I like this cute bucket and bunny that I picked up yesterday at Sur La Table.

6 comments:

Janice said...

My Easter love boxes are the highlight of my Easter decorations. Several friends and neighbors have asked about them.

love.boxes said...

Thanks Janice. I am happy to hear that!

It's That Simple said...

Love the ones you made last year..and OF COURSE I love the Love Boxes.

Lilli in Vancouver said...

I just wanna pet that bunny, he looks so velvety :)

Shelese said...

So cute! I want to snuggle that bunny too!

mod*mom said...

happy easter!
love your blog