Monday, April 02, 2007

Bird's Nest Cookies...

Several years ago, Jenni gave me a cookbook that I love. I love it because it has so many classic recipes and a few that I just like because they are yummy & simple.
In that cookbook, is a recipe for no-bake cookies. At Easter time, we like to make those cookies into little bird's nests.
You can also make them a bit larger and put three little eggs in the nest.
We think everything is more fun tied up with a bow.
Hope everyone has a fun Easter week!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Yummy! Great pictures too! Looks like fun! I love easter!

It's That Simple said...

Look at that adorable little baker! So cute!

Shauna said...

Thanks for the new twist on the stand-by No Bake Cookies! Enjoy your Easter Week, also!

love.boxes said...

Shauna, we love all your family recipes around here!

Diane Duda said...

Those look yummy, and, yes, always better with a bow.
Thanks for visiting my blog and always saying such nice things. It makes me happy. :)

Mumsy said...

So cute! I have been wanting to make those. I'm afraid I'll eat all the mini-eggs before I get to make them. Better buy two bags--maybe three just to be safe....

Lilli in Vancouver said...

How sweet are those?!

MrsEm said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

So sweet and you packaged them up in an equally darling way!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I would have come over to catch this one in time for Easter. Island of the Blue Dolphins was one of my favorites as a kid. I'm glad I came over. Thanks. I found you through Hollydoodles blog. Kasse