Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Easter Eggs...



Yesterday, I painted these Easter Eggs while listening to the book Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Dafoe. I have always thought I should read this book and never have had the chance. So here I am painting eggs, as safe as can be, but feeling like I've been through an earthquake, chased by beasts, captured and enslaved by pirates, wind blown by tornados and finally shipwrecked for years. At least I have these pretty colors to look at... Have a bright happy day! :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah easter eggs! That must mean spring is coming! Love them! Hey Diane at dudadaze is giving away a mermaid, and she is cute!

spa prove'nce said...

Hello, Natalie is a dear friend of mine and directed me to your blog as an example of how they work and how to set them up. To my surprise, I found such wonderful, cute boutique type items on your blog. I am getting ready to open a day spa in South Jordan-Spa Provence-in the Fall and it will have a wonderful boutique. I want to have Utah-made items in my boutique and love your stuff...let's talk when you have a minute. 801 641-0170

Mumsy said...

Very cute!

Shauna said...

Every box gets more lovely than the last-each day-you post a new favorite!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

I love those dotty sides. Where do you get your patience from :)