Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Pretty in Pink...



This is also a beautiful and really fun room from Domino as well. It sort of reminds me of this sweet woman who lived in our town before she died. She was so nice to let me photograph her home and art collection. She was a tiny little person and she had a tiny little kitchen like this one. Her cottage was a little doll house and whenever I pass her home, I'm sad that she's gone and no longer there. I think that she would be happy that the new owners are looking after her roses and making everything even more beautiful.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

anyone I know?

love.boxes said...

Yes, but you have to call me to find out.

love.boxes said...

:)

Michelle said...

Deal. I have to tell you, I made the best mint fudge that is such a pretty green color and better yet is so delicious! I will now be gaining 20 pounds this holiday because I can't stop eating it! Let me know if you want the recipe!

love.boxes said...

Yes! :)