Friday, November 03, 2006

More cupcakes today....

I have been searching everywhere for birthday type ornaments and decorations of a permanent kind. I have a whole box of Halloween now, so I'm done. My decorating theory is that each minor holiday (everyone but Christmas) gets a small box of decor. Christmas gets a big box, if I get something new and it doesn't fit, I must make a tough decision. This is my plan to stay put and not cramped in my small cottage.
However, added to the holidays, I wanted to have 1 box of cute birthday decor. (I found this cute elephant once... I didn't buy... grumble, grumble...) There is not much out there. I did see a very cute birthday cake ring on the blogs this morning available at Fred Flure, check it out, but not much else. So then I decided to make my own, I have done some birthday cake paper cuts which I like how they turned out and I did a couple of birthday cake paintings and they are ok, but I need something for the Chandelier. I like the Anthropologie Owl, (below) but it's 7 inches across.
Anyway, in my searches, late last night, I found this artist on Ebay! Very Cute don't you think? See her ebay store here. Best Wishes... Tiffany

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I sent you a link to something, but i don't know if it is what you are looking for or not?

Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
love.boxes said...

Thanks Jenni! Those are darling! :)