Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Christmas gifts I've loved... Lauren Child...




A couple of years ago, Jenni gave Charity the book I Will Never Not Ever Eat A Tomato. It has been Charity's favorite book three years running. She loves it! So, when we were in a book store in Sun Valley, we were excited to see Utterly Me, Clarice Bean, which is hilarious. Charity is getting The Princess and the Pea for Christmas... Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... don't tell. Watch for our Christams card which is our version of Lauren Child's delightful mixed media. Thanks Jenni, you always know what we're going to like! :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

thanks for the tip, we were just looking for a new book for bugsy this morning and so i went online and requested this.

Michelle said...

p.s. I just looked at the library's site and they have 12 different books by her!

Serendipity said...

My girls LOVE these books!
...and yes, I have seen the M.T. lost sheep painting...It is hanging in my front room! :)

Jenni said...

one question, is the book The Trouble With Clarice Bean before of after Utterly Me?