Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Movies...

I love Charlie Brown.. The music from his Christmas special reminds me of the good kind of Christmas busyness. It makes me think of making cookies, going to concerts, wrapping pretty packages... all that stuff. We make sure to see it every year as well as several others that are part of our Christmas movie collection. What's your favorite? Actually C hates that kind of question so let me re-phrase... what's a favorite Christmas movie that you love to see this time of year?

6 comments:

BumbleVee said...

we too love Charlie Brown's Christmas... love Schroeder and the piano..too funny. And silly Lucy...

Miracle on 34th Street is my fav... and of course, the old Scrooge with Alistair Simm....

Circe said...

My favorite has to be the old Rudolpg the Red-Nosed Reindeer show, and the one about the dentist/elf. Or is that all the same show? But my new favorite is Elf with Will Farrell. It is so funny! And so visually appealing. And so funny! It's so funny, I had to mention it twice! Circ

Shauna said...

Ahhhh...my favorite Charlie Brown Christmas. I was Lucy in the play when I was young. I just love the Charlie Brown movies. We watched the Thanksgiving one the night before Thanksgiving and I enjoyed it more this year than ever.
Aside from the usual classic, I never tire of the silly A Christmas Story, my family has it memorized.

Jessica said...

My favorites are A Muppet Christmas Carol, White Christmas, and Scrooged. And last night I watched Santa Claus: The Movie which I loved as a kid.

Michelle said...

I love the Grinch! We have already watched it twice! I do love the elf movie too, oh and miracle on 34th street1

allison said...

Ooooh, we watched this last night. Well, my husband and I watched it while my daughter danced around. My favorite is It's A Wonderful Life. I can't watch it too many times.