Monday, June 11, 2007

The Audrey Movies...







Of all of Audrey's fun films, these two are my favorites. We watched How To Steal a Million last night. I never get tired of it. The script is so fun and the clothes are so beautiful, with the exception of a hat or two which just seem ridiculous (one looks like she's wearing a Q-tip on her head).
About nine years ago, I was able to aquire one the original 14X36 inserts from How to Steal a Million. It wasn't at all expensive back then. I framed it and hung in by the TV. Since we like classic movies so much, it feels appropriate there. I think that it gives the room a touch of the Granny Chic that I love so much.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

And it looks so cute! I love the slipper and the rose that is it's neighbor too!

Jessica said...

I actually haven't seen How To Steal A Million yet, I'll have to add it to the list.