Friday, November 17, 2006

A pink tutu!!! Hello???


Alicia just e-mailed me a note. She wants to be the Sugar Plum Fairy. Me too. And, I am making my traditional visit to the Nutcracker on Sat. where I will sit in my seat and pretend. I wanted to post a beautiful picture of The Sugar Plum Fairy so that you could all say AAAAaaaahhhh..... But, hello?!?!? Maximum frustration! The Sugar Plum Fairies some people drum up are wearing yellow, mustard yellow! and blue and white and all kinds of other crazy nonsense. The Sugar Plum Fairy should always wear pink. Anyway, if you have a Sugar Plum Fairy, she should definitely wear this pink Tutu, which is $23 on Ollie Bollen.

The Love Box link is on the blitz because I am gadget challenged. Sorry.

Best Wishes... Tiffany

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I agree completely! We are going Sat too. Are you going to the matinee or evening? We are going to the evening. See you there?

love.boxes said...

Evening. Yep! :)